Makita Reciprocating Saw Blades Guide | Reviews
Makita Reciprocating Saw Blades enhanced the reputation of the company. If you work in the construction company or in any kind of profession that require reciprocating saws or their accessories, you must have used Makita Reciprocating Saw Blades made by Makita company. This company does not only offer high quality reciprocating saw, but also a wide variety of reciprocating saw blades that cuts through most of the materials available.
The company manufactures blades that use the cryogenic hardening process and other using the traditional steel forming process.
The company also offers the rare tungsten reciprocating blades that are of very high quality. The company has been in this business for long offer high quality blades to use in both simple cutting task and the most complicated cutting tasks you can think of.
The blades also come in different sizes for you to select the one that suit your needs.
Makita Reciprocating saw blades features
- includes 6T, 10T 18T and progressive teeth
- versatile pack for any workshop
- quality construction
- long lasting
- Includes 6-Piece (1) 6 in. 6TPI Wood Cutting Reciprocating Blade, (1) 6 in. 10TPI All-Purpose Reciprocating Blade, (1) 6 in. 18TPI Metal Cutting Reciprocating Blade, (1) 3-1/2 in. 18TPI Metal Cutting Reciprocating Blade , (1) 6 in. Progressive Tooth Metal Cutting Reciprocating Blade, (1) 6 in. Progressive Tooth All-Purpose Reciprocating Blade
- Pipe, conduit, channel, metal from 18 gauge to 1/8-Inch
- Includes (5) 6 in. x 3/4 in.
- 24-TPI Metal Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Fast cutting nail embedded wood
- Insulating board, plywood, plastic pipe from 1-10-Inch
- 6-TPI Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Includes (5) 12 in. x 3/4 in
- For use with mild steel, plastics, masonite, and formica
- Ideal blade for use with Makita 4390DW, 4390DZ
Check out our exclusive posts
April 24, 2020
January 28, 2019