Lenox Reciprocating Saw Blades Guide | Reviews
There is only one part of your tool that actually does the cutting – the blade. Lenox is famous for its reciprocating saw blades. Lenox Reciprocating saw blades draw a great attention to craftsman, Plumber, DIY (Do It Yourself) user.
There are a variety of lenox sawzall blades available in Lenox. It has a big collection of reciprocating saw blades. Users can easily choose their usable reciprocating saw blades from the huge Lenox collections. There are different type of lenox saw blades available in the market.
The lenox blades has special quality in wood cutting, metal cutting, fiberglass cutting etc. There is a special blades called lenox gold blades. You have found yourself as a great performer with it.
For remodelling and demolition you have ample opportunity in lenox demolition blades.
Lenox is one of the most old renowned company in the tool industry. It provides the best tool for its customers scattered among 70 countries. Its manufacturing unit has 90 years wide experience.
LENOX has been developing a premium-performance tools since 1915. That unique level of inexperience has given Lenox a great command of the science of cutting that’s second to none. Lenox constantly testing their tools throughout the design and manufacturing processes. It gave the company to make sure to get the best possible performance for the money.
After all Lenox reciprocating saw blades plays a vital role in the history of recip saw blades. For craftsmanship it provides a good job.
Lenox Reciprocating saw blades Features
To see the next slide drag a little left to right otherwise right to left to see the previous.
- Bi-Metal construction
- Precision milled teeth
- Shatterproof; shock resistant teeth
- High heat and wear resistance
- Increases productivity
- Matrix II type alloy high speed steel cutting edge (8% cobalt)
- Bi-metal demolition reciprocating saw blades
- Wider and thicker blade to stand up to the brutal conditions in demolition applications
- Engineered to rip through a wide array of materials with ease
- Designed to use for following applications structural steel, lumber, pipe, and nail embedded wood
- 10-Teeth per inch and measures 9 inches length
- 15-piece reciprocating saw blade kit with plastic case
- Blade geometry positions the blade for optimum cutting performance
- Bi-metal blades bend and resist breaking for a long life
- 5 6-by-3/4-by-0.35-inch (LxWxT) blades with 14 tpi; 5 6-by-3/4-by-0.35 inch (LxWxT) blades with 18 tpi; 5 6-by-3/4-by-0.35 inch (LxWxT) blades with 6 tpi
- 90-day limited warranty
- Longer Blade Life and Versatility. Patented tooth design delivers longer blade life
- Reciprocating Saw blades allow for faster cutting in a wide variety of cutting appliations
- Efficient Cutting. Reciprocating Saw Blades are optimized for specific applications.
- Durable Construction. Shatter resistant,
- Bi-metal design provides flexibility and durability single-metal saw blades cannot.
- Versatile for many materials
- Wider and Thicker Blade for Durability
- Shatter Resistant Bi-metal
- Aggressive and Fast Cutting
Yet hesitating about the best sawzall blades. You can know more about the lenox saw blades from authorized lenox saw blades video. Just tap the play button.