Craftsman Reciprocating Saw Blades Reviews
Craftsman is a renowned brand for producing a wide selection of high quality reciprocating blades for quite some times now. Craftsman Reciprocating Saw Blades is one of the best choice of many reciprocating saw user today. You can find quality blades that have different teeth per inch (TPI) that you can use to cut different kinds of materials.
The company has different saw blades with different teeth per inch. It includes 18TPI saws that are ideal for cutting hard metals, 14TPI for softer metals and concrete, 6TPI as well as 3TPI that are suitable for cutting wood and other softer materials such as plastics.
The Craftsman Reciprocating Saw blades are also constructed using different kinds of materials and hardened to offer the best surface.
Craftsman Reciprocating Saw Blades Features
- Made in Switzerland, Professional series
- Two 9 in. 6TPI wood/nail-cutting blades (#64492)
- Two 6 in. 10-14TPI multi-purpose blades (#64494), one 6 in. 7-18TPI metal-cutting blade (#64498)
- Two 6 in. 6TPI wood/nail-cutting blades (#64491), one 8 in. 10TPI metal-cutting blade (#64490)
- Two 9 in. 10-14TPI multi-purpose blades (#64495) and Bonus pouch
- Craftsman Professional 12 in. Bi-metal Reciprocating Saw Blades for Wood & Nails
- Set of 5 blades 6TPI, Made in Switzerland
- Craftsman Warranty
- 2 blades per pack
- 9" length
- 14 teeth per inch
- Includes 8 pc multi purpose blades
- Cuts wood, nails, metal
- Bi-metal construction
- 6 teeth per inch
- 2 wood cut blades, 2 metal cut blades, 4 assorted bi metal cut blade
- Craftsman S123XF Progressor Recip Blade for Metal 5pcs.
- 6" Length Progressor Style
- BiMetal Swiss Made
- Metal progressor blade. Bi-metal, progressive teeth set over 150mm of blade. For fast cuts in thick and thin ferrous and non- ferrous metals, sheet aluminium, pipes and profiles.
Check out our exclusive posts
January 28, 2019