Milwaukee Reciprocating Saw Blades Reviews
It is not good to say that Milwaukee produces the best reciprocating saw blades in he market. But Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades are some of the best blades on the market. They offer a wide selection of sawzall blades for their reciprocating saws.
Milwaukee Electric Tool launched first Sawzall Blades over 50 years ago. Their reputation and market leadership have been at the forefront in performance, durability, innovation and value. Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades cut through most types of materials fast and efficiently. For you to select the best blade from this company you must know the length you want and what type of material you want to use the blade cutting.
The sawzall blades that milwaukee offer has a different variation for cutting into walls, wood, nails and aluminum. Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades sets features The Ax for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch for metal cutting .
The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
Milwaukee’s specialized blades are available for a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance or repair applications.
The milwaukee has special TORCH blade which is designed for the toughest Fire and Rescue work, demolition, plumbing, remodeling or general metal cutting applications.
This company offer blades in different length, including 6″, 8″, 9″, and 12″ as their most common lengths. Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades.
Teeth per inch are also another thing you need to consider. A blade with fewer teeth per inch is ideal for cutting wood while that with many teeth is ideal for cutting metals.
Milwaukee Reciprocating Saw Blades Feature
For you to select the best Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades you must know the length you want and what type of material you want to use the blade cutting.
- The TORCH blade is designed for the toughest cutting applications.
- 10 TPI, 9 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5 blades per pouch
- Milwaukee Sawzall blades have a unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades
- Ideal for demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general metal cutting. Cuts pipe, channels, tubing, angle iron up to 4 in., nail embedded wood, and steel
- Limited warranty
- Most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications.
- The set features : The Ax for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch for metal cutting
- Includes: Four 6" 18 TPI The Torch blades, Two 6" 8 TPI The Wrecker blades, Two 6" 5/8 TPI The Ax blades, Two 9" 5/8 TPI The Ax blades, Two 9" 14 TPI The Torch blades
- Thick blades – .042-inch and .062-inch for extreme applications.
- 1-Inch height for added strength
- Wide, allowing it to fit in tight spaces.
- Reciprocating saw blades ideal for heavy demolition work
- Unique heat-treating process hardens the blade for incredible durability
- Blades are .062 inches thick and 9 inches in length
- 1/2-inch tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Sawzall 9-Inch 5-Teeth per Inch Pruning Blade, 5-Pack
- High Carbon Steel Construction
- 1/2-Inch Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5-Blades per box
- For pruning trees, smooth sawing of green wood.
- Deep tooth design, fleam files.
- Clean cuts wood fibers.
- BI-METAL CONSTRUCTION WITH 8% COBALT : Teeth stay sharper for longer life, Teeth retain hardness at high temperatures for improved metal cutting performance
- Blade is shatter resistant
- NEW TOOTH FORM: Increased tooth strength, Quicker chip removal, Faster, more aggressive cutting
- CANVAS STORAGE POUCH: Holds 10 blades from 6" to 9" lengths
- The 49-22-1145 includes the following blades: TWO - 5/8 TPI blades for cutting nail embedded wood, ONE - 8/12 TPI general purpose blade, THREE - 14 TPI metal cutting blades, THREE - 18 TPI metal cutting blades
- Features a thin kerf design that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per battery charge.
- M12 Hackzall Blade- 10 PC.
- General Purpose Set-Includes: 2 wood blades, 3 EMT blades, 2 duct blades, 3 PVC blades, and storage pouch
- Thin kerf for up to 35% more cuts per charge vs. leading reciprocating saw blades
- Short blade length for cutting in tight locations
- Bi-metal construction for increased tooth durability and long blade life
Check out our exclusive posts
December 8, 2016
December 1, 2016